DPD fulfils the majority of our deliveries and offer a range of benefits to customise and adapt the delivery experience to meet your needs:
- Collect from a Pickup shop
- Deliver to a safe place
- Deliver to my neighbour
- Deliver to an alternate address (This may delay the arrival time)
- Change the delivery day
- Upgrade my delivery
DPD deliver between the hours of 7am and 7pm.
And if you've left your mobile number with us you will also get a helpful text messages 1 hour before they are expected to arrive.
Royal Mail fulfills our smaller quantity orders.
Royal Mail would deliver items between 7am and 4pm.
Terms and Conditions for Delivery
- Delivery times are subject to change across UK holidays such as Christmas and Bank Holidays.
- Delivery times cannot be guaranteed, extenuating circumstances such as adverse weather, road traffic accidents and technical difficulties can cause delays. We recommend if your order is time sensitive to place the order with a time buffer in place to account for any potential delays.
- All delivery times are subject to AvjDesign receiving print ready artwork from you. It is AvjDesign best practise to review the artwork before printing and if our printers believe there is an issue with the artwork they will attempt to contact you which can occasionally cause delays. See our artwork guidelines for information on how to prevent any issues.
We use several different couriers so the services may vary between them. This includes delivery windows, tracking link availability, options to amend delivery details etc.